In a recent press release, Jio announced the launch of Summer Surprise offer and offers free Jio use until April 15 for all users. This is basically the extension of Jio Happy New Year Offer until the mid of April.
Jio claimed that there are over 72 million Jio Prime activation till date and that they want a smooth transistion for users moving from free tier to payment services, with the Summer Surprise offer.
Key takeaways from this announcement.
- You can continue to use free Jio services until April 15.
- Pay for Jio Prime at Rs 99 on or before April 15 to continue using your Jio account. It is likely to be closed if you do not do that.
- Let Rs 303 be your first Jio recharge after activating Rs 99 Jio Prime pack, and you will get Jio Happy New Year Offer until June 30 for free.
- Paid services start from July if you do Rs 303 initially.
- Paid services start from April 16 if you do not recharge with Rs 303 as your first.
The last point basically states the fact that users will have to make a recharge of Rs 303 or higher value, to get the most off this deal – free services until June 30. Users who have made a transaction of Rs 149 for April, already, are basically not entitled to this deal. Know all about Jio plans and Jio Prime plans here.[Major Twitter change] Usernames do not count to 140 characters limit anymore